Recently complete design and build of 34 no. Housing Units awarded by Wicklow County Council. Executed to a very high standard, utilising extensive off-site manufacturing techniques and steel frame (LGSF) technology to expedite the building process.
- Works included delivery of sustainably designed and constructed, good quality domestic accommodation consisting of 21 no. 3-bedroom houses and 13 no. 2-bedroom houses.
- Structural frame comprising panelised light gauge steel frames (LGSF) with integrated insulated wall panels built off site and delivered flat packed to the site for completion and delivery in a very short time period.
- Modular offsite solution used to facilitate fast-track construction with a typical terrace installation completed within 10 days.
- Achieving an A3 rating using triple glazed windows and air-tight membranes and built to a very high standard, meeting the requirements and to the satisfaction of Wicklow County Council.
- The building fabric incorporates a high standard of insulation, triple glazed windows and air to water heat pump to meet an A3 energy rating.
- Internal party walls built to meet onerous thermal conductivity, acoustic and fire resistance requirements.
- High standard of internal finishes throughout including kitchens and bathrooms.