The contract involved the repair of the existing roofing membrane to Cloghran House located in Dublin Airport, with a new overlay membrane including vapour barrier, flashings and rainwater goods.
Also the refurbishment included complete third floor office fit out along with mechanical ventilation, electrical fit out, new suspended ceiling, decoration, raised access flooring and associated internal fit out works.
- Re-roofing of Cloghran House.
- Installation of perimeter safety railing system
- Restoration of steel work to roof parapets
- Fit out of third floor offices East side of building
- Fitted kitchen area
- Suspended ceilings
- Raised access floors & finishes
- Lighting and heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- Partitions and glazing