New drone footage of Powerstown Education Campus, The two schools each consist of 16 classrooms. In addition the ETNS had 2 classbase SNUs. Both schools contained other resource and teaching rooms, administration and circulation space.Site works consisted of 2 ball courts, junior play areas, disabled set down and parking, soft and hard landscaping, bin stores, bike sheds and car parking.Upgrading of the exisiting school entrances, external fencing and new public footpaths to the front of the site.The success of this Rapid Build Schools project was built around the speed in which the structure was erected and then how quickly the internal finishes could logically commence without jeopardising quality.To achieve these goals the following rapid construction techniques were used as well as aggressive methods of programming and co-ordination of the works. These methods were managed by a skilled site team with experience of similar projects.
- Completion of Belmayne Educate Together National School and St. Francis of Assisi National School, Dublin 13 April 2019
- Official opening of the Third Stand Tallaght Stadium 24th March 2019
- New Drone Footage of Powerstown Education Campus
- Project Update – Tallaght Stadium
- Taoiseach Leo Varadkar Visits ABM Design & Build School Project